Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are the specific weight requirements of the series' weight divisions. Many real-life division names have been updated, but only a few of the weight requirements have.
- Minimumweight (105 lbs)
- Junior Flyweight (108 lbs)
- Flyweight (112 lbs)
- Junior Bantamweight (115 lbs)
- Bantamweight (118 lbs)
- Junior Featherweight (122 lbs)
- Featherweight (126 lbs)
- Junior Lightweight (130lbs)
- Lightweight (135lbs)
- Junior Welterweight (140 lbs)
- Welterweight (147 lbs)
- Junior Middleweight (154 lbs)
- Middleweight (160 lbs)
- Super Middleweight (168 lbs)
- Light Heavyweight (175 lbs)
- Cruiserweight (190 lbs (until 2003) / 200 lbs (since 2003))
- Heavyweight (unlimited)
Weigh in for fights are usually held a day before the fight; most unified boxing rules allow for fighters to be a pound over the limit.