Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|← Previous||Next →|
- Characters Introduced: None
- Locations Introduced: None
- Techniques Introduced: Corkscrew, Heart Break Shot
- Mentioned Boxers: None
- Title Page Character(s): None
When the fight resumes, Ippo begins swaying in order to avoid the corkscrew. Date realizes this and throws a few punches that miss, but still get to corner him. Ippo now against the ropes tries to get out, but Date pushes him back and initiates the motion for the corkscrew. Ippo guards but is still hit, he notices Date going for a left and attempts to block, but his body does not respond, and he takes a clean hit to the face. As he falls, he wonders why he could not move, and wonders if this is what Date meant by "magic"
- The corkscrew was mentioned in the previous chapter, and shown in shadowboxing, but is used for the first time in a match in this chapter.