|← Previous||Next →|
- Characters Introduced: Jimmy Sisphar, Sisphar's Coach, Chana
- Locations Introduced: None
- Techniques Introduced: None
- Mentioned Boxers: Khaosai Galaxy, Sot Chitalada
- Title Page Character(s): Miyata Ichirou
Miyata and his father argue about the former fighting Sisphar. Miyata's father ends up saying that Miyata's counter is simply weak, and he fears he might be going through the same thing he did, and end up quitting boxing.
Meanwhile at a sparring match, Sisphar knocks his opponent out, and his coach says that regardless of Miyata's potential, someone who grew up in Japan, where there is no "hunger", can not win against Sisphar.
After talking to his sparring partner's brother, Miyata realizes how arrogant he was in believing his counter was already perfect. Motivated by this, he decides on a move that not only knocks down his opponents, but keeps them down.